[gst-devel] GStreamer for massive real-time voice chat

Stefan Schindler stefan at boxbox.org
Sun Jul 11 21:32:46 CEST 2010

Not a framework, but a voice server/client software. Can be compared to TeamSpeak, but embedded in our target software with more tranparent use.

We're enhancing an already established virtual flying network and want to replace TeamSpeak with something that we can use as we want, because we need a lot of features that TS or Mumble do not provide.

So Gstreamer would act as the input/output component and (if possible) also network transport layer, so that pilots and air traffic controllers can communicate.

Thank you for your replies, any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Stefan