[gst-devel] Change File Locations for Container Formats that Have Headers

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Mon Jul 12 23:59:27 CEST 2010

[WorkingAnswer]

I really am not quite sure why my code started working.  I made one
significant change, I constructed the pipeline the "hard" way rather than
using gst_parse_launch().  This necessitated a pad-added callback and a
link_to_mux() routine, both more or less straight outof the book.  The logic
is pretty much what s seen above.

Good luck to whoever implements this next.

Wes