[gst-devel] How can I temporarily disable element, loaded by playbin2?

wl2776 wl2776 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:46:46 CEST 2010

wl2776 wrote:

> I'd like to temporarily disable flump3dec on linux and this way have
> playbin2 to create a pipeline with ffdec_mp3.
> How can I do that?

Found.
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/unrank-a-plugin-tp1753020p1754920.html

There is also a reference to the autoplug-select signal on the uridecodebin.
However, this signal is still not exposed in the playbin2.
Is it possible to connect to the 'generic' autoplug-select signal?
All g_signal_connect* functions require a pointer to the uridecodebin, but I
don't have it before playbin2 has loaded a file and created a pipeline.