[gst-devel] how to play the AAC audio by Gstreamer?

michael young mcygogo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:36:31 CEST 2010

Hi sadarshan:
   When I configure gst-bad-plugin,  I got the information like this:

configure: *** Plug-ins with dependencies that will be built:
apexsink
dfbvideosink
dvb
faac
faad
fbdevsink
gstalsa
nassink
sdlvideosink sdlaudiosink
vcdsrc

configure: *** Plug-ins with dependencies that will NOT be built:
acm
amrwbenc
assrender
bz2
cdaudio
celt
cog
dc1394
dirac
directdrawsink
directsoundsrc
divx
dtsdec
flite
gme
gsmenc gsmdec
jack
jp2kdec jp2kenc
kate
ladspa
libmms
lv2
metadata
mimic
modplug
mpeg2enc
mplex
musepack
musicbrainz
mythtvsrc
neonhttpsrc
ofa
osxvideosrc
qtwrapper
resindvd
rsvg
schro
sfsrc sfsink
soundtouch
spc
swfdec
theoraexpdec
timidity
vdpau
vp8
wildmidi
wininet
xvid
zbar

from the information, I guess that the plugin about the aac had been
installed, is'n it?