[gst-devel] possible glimagesink bug - not thread safe?

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 18:34:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

Right now I can't test your exact example on linux I guess ?

But I have tested this one on Windows with no problems:

--------------------------------
import gobject
import pygst
pygst.require("0.10")
print dir(pygst)
import gst

players = []
for i in range(10):
    players.append(gst.parse_launch("videotestsrc ! glimagesink"))

for player in players:
    player.set_state(gst.STATE_PLAYING)

gobject.MainLoop().run()

What's the exact version of your gstreamer (core/base/gl/python) ? Are you
building it from git or ?

Julien