[gst-devel] Duplicates frames in h264 stream

Prabhulinga Swamy B S prabhulingaswamy.bs at globaledgesoft.com
Mon Jul 26 07:19:43 CEST 2010

Hi all,
     The problem with duplicate frames is solved.

     It was the mistake on sender side. The h264 streaming application
was sending
     AUD packet which is of 6 bytes with every h264 frame. This AUD
packet is
     parsed by 'h264parse' and a frame if size 6 bytes was written into
the video file.

     After enabling the GST_DEBUG=4, I came to know the bytes written
into the file.
     After  analyzing that output, I discovered this problem.

      I thank you for your support.

--

Regards,
Prabhulinga Swamy B S