[gst-devel] blue tooth issue with gstreamer

Zheng, Huan huan.zheng at intel.com
Tue Jun 1 04:34:39 CEST 2010

Basically I think it's an alsa configuration issue. You may need to check your alsa configuration file and create a Bluetooth device inside it.
Please see below as an example. And then search on the internet to find more info.

pcm.m_voice{
    type bluetooth
    device "00:07:A4:B5:D8:9E"   #optional, connects to specific device instead the default one
    profile "voice"             #optional, supported profiles are: auto, hifi and voice
}
pcm.bluetooth{
    type bluetooth
    device "00:07:A4:B5:D8:9E"   #optional, connects to specific device instead the default one
    profile "hifi"             #optional, supported profiles are: auto, hifi and voice
}
pcm.hd{
    type hw
    device 0