[gst-devel] decodebin vs playbin

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 07:35:16 CEST 2010

Rodney,

Your pipeline is missing queue,
So it will look like,

gst-launch -vvv --gst-debug-level=2 filesrc location=<path_to_mp4_file> !
decodebin2 name=decoder decoder. ! queue ! audioconvert ! audioresample !
osssink decoder. ! queue ! ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink

Best
Kapil

www.mediamagictechnologies.com (Gstreamer, ffmpeg, Red5, Streaming)
twitter handle: @gst_kaps