[gst-devel] Altering playback speed

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Wed Jun 9 22:09:06 CEST 2010

Xavier,

I can't seem to get the new_segment to work.  Does it matter that my sink is
a file?  Where should I issue this command?  befor setting the state to
PLAYING, in a callback?

I did get the behavior I wanted by modifying each buffer changing their
timestamp to consecutive multiples of 33000000.  My stream was every 50th
frame from a recorded "live" stream.  Until I modified the timestamps, the
video still played at the original speed just displaying each frame for 50
time intervals

.

Wes