[gst-devel] GStreamer High Level API Documentation

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Wed Jun 9 22:40:43 CEST 2010

Am 25.05.2010 19:52, schrieb scottmil:

> Hello,
>
> I've been using Gstreamer's High Level API quite a bit, but haven't been
> able to locate a good documentation source.  I've found what is in the
> developers docs but that is mostly low level.  I suppose I could always
> implement my script at a low level, but I would prefer to avoid it if
> possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

Hi,

have you also read the manuals on the webpage (application developer manual and
plugin writer guide). Please understand that we can't give general introduction
into various multimedia topics (e.g. wikipedia has good articles here).

If you feel that the initial description on the api docs pages is not good
enough, let us know as well.

Stefan