[gst-devel] Re : Listing capabilities of a video device

Albert Costa costa_albert at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 10 17:14:15 CEST 2010

Hi,
yes gst-inspecting gives me the theoretical caps of the plugin, what I need is to get the list of real supported caps of the device itself. The idea behind is to show in a GUI the list of supported resolutions/framerates of the device, so that the user can select a combination that really works.
Regards,
Al