[gst-devel] H.264 performance optimization, and gstreamer for coreavc

shenyue shenyue at magima.com.cn
Fri Jun 11 03:05:37 CEST 2010

Thanks for reply so soon.

I've seldom posted in this maillist, so you really encourage me a lot.

I've not yet tried ffmpeg multithread version, and will try it recently.
Since you've compared ffmpeg multithread with Fluendo's H.264 decoder,
have you compared CoreCodec CoreAVC with Fluendo's H.264 decoder?
are they similar too?

Best regards,

Karma