[gst-devel] How do I optimize my encoding and streaming?

Yuval Yohai yuval at lab-tunes.com
Wed Jun 9 13:54:38 CEST 2010

Thanks very much,

Thanks to you I have understood some more things and it is working now
much better. The CPU load is suspiciously low (65%), I would expect it
to be higher. I will do some more tests regarding that.

My project is quiet big and I am now during my first steps so ... much
more questions are due to come.

and the next one is ... how do I stream it so that it will be opened by
VLC or windows media player. If I use:

... ffenc_flv ! udpsink port=5000

and then open the VLC for streaming at :  udp://localhost:5000

I would expect it to be shown yet I don't.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Regards

Yuval Yohai,