[gst-devel] Debian package for gst-gl-plugins ?

Alexandre Quessy alexandre at quessy.net
Sun Jun 13 16:07:06 CEST 2010

Hello!

2010/6/11 George Kiagiadakis <kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Alexandre Quessy <alexandre at quessy.net> wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> Is anyone planning to package the gst-plugins-gl for Debian? I can't
>> find them on Debian unstable right now. I would really like it to be
>> available on Debian and Ubuntu.
>>
>> I don't see any ITP bug for it:
>> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?include=subject%3Agst;package=wnpp
>> (Intend To Package)
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> http://packages.debian.org/experimental/gstreamer0.10-plugins-gl  ;)

Excellent! What's the road map for this package? When should it be
included in Debian unstable? Will that be before the next Ubuntu
Debian Import Freeze (DIF) ? The DIF for maverick is on June 24, 2010.
I need gst-plugins-gl in order to package my Toonloop application.

Otherwise, what are the bugs that prevent this package to be in Debian unstable?

Best regards,
--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net/