[gst-devel] osxvideosink: how to get the window id?

Thomas Loewe lazyt at gmx.net
Sun Jun 13 16:30:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

as i understand the latest osxvideosink now supports the xoverlay interface
and i can set the output window via gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id().

My app (based on wxwidgets) is running fine on windows and linux, but on osx
i dont know how to get the window id to redirect the video to my own window.

Is there any example how to do this on osx?

Thank you,
Thomas