[gst-devel] $(HOME)/.gstreamer-0.10/registrty.i686.bin is not updated

Prabhulinga Swamy B S prabhulingaswamy.bs at globaledgesoft.com
Mon Jun 14 13:08:50 CEST 2010

Hi all,
    I compiled gstreamer-0.10.28 for windows using MSYS env and mingw
compiler.  Also  I compiled  gst-base and  gst-good  plugins also.
     The problem is when I run gst-inspect-0.10, the output lists only
two elements as below.

    staticelements:  bin: Generic bin
    staticelements:  pipeline: Pipeline object

    Total count: 1 plugin, 2 features

    Also I run with debug option liike this,
    $ gst-inspect-0.10 --gst-debug-level=5

    It shows that c:\MinGW\...\libgstfoo.dll not yet in registry. I
checked  registry.i686.bin file. where it has no information about the
installed plugins.

 So, how can I updated that registry?

Thank you for your attention. I'll appreciated any help.

--

Regards,
Prabhu B S