[gst-devel] Memory leak using clutter-gst

JayReddy avula.jayakrishna at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 10:23:50 CEST 2010

Hi all

Using clutter-gst I have created an actor which can play videos. But then I
have been facing a problem of memory leak as the usage of memory goes on
increasing along with the progress of the video.

Moreover it is taking much memory than other video players.

Can I have a solution how to reduce the usage of memory and the memory leak.

I am pasting the code which I have used.

ClutterActor *player= clutter_gst_video_texture_new();

clutter_media_set_filename (CLUTTER_MEDIA (player), argv[1]);

clutter_media_set_audio_volume (CLUTTER_MEDIA (player), 0.5);

clutter_media_set_playing(CLUTTER_MEDIA(player), TRUE);

clutter_container_add_actor(CLUTTER_CONTAINER(stage), player);
clutter_actor_show_all(stage);

Thanks in advance.

JayReddy