[gst-devel] Changing file location during recording

Aurelien Grimaud gstelzz at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 16 23:37:02 CEST 2010

Hi,
I think that file is opened during the NULL -> READY transition and you
cannot change a filesink location when file is already opened.
therefore, your filesink has to go to NULL in order to close the initial
file and then to playing again to open the new file.

Block the tee sink pad before setting to NULL if you do not want to lose
data.

Aurelien