[gst-devel] Plugin to listen to GstBus

Greg Wunder gwunder at eoir.com
Thu Jun 17 20:04:40 CEST 2010

Thanks for the insight.
Does "should not" mean this is not possible with the current version of gstreamer?
For video data fusion, I need to communicate forensic data acquired from one plug-in and pass it on to another.
I was hoping to accomplish this through the GstBus.
If this is not possible & I need to use a GstEvent, is there any functionality lost in using an event handler for this purpose?

Greg