[gst-devel] Joining Two Video Streams using GNonLin

Sandeep Prakash 123sandy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:16:08 CEST 2010

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the quick reply. In fact I have missed some details:
-> I have written a gst application that will simulate the pipeline that I
have mentioned.
     (So the brackets were used just to indicate the gnl
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n2265378/gnonlin-tutorial-sample5.c
gnonlin-tutorial-sample5.c composition as a bin)
-> The times (start, duration....) are given in nano seconds.

I removed ffmux_3gp from the pipeline, so now I am saving only the
elementary stream.
Even now the result is the same, frames from the 2nd file is getting
corrupted as
mentioned in my previous post.

Also one more query....Will the order of the elements (identity,
ffmpegcolorspace, videorate,
videoscale) matter before the encoder matter in the final outcome??

I have attached the sample application that I am using for this purpose.

Thanks in Advance.
Sandeep Prakash