[gst-devel] problem when playing an mpeg4 video

Sedji Gaouaou sedji.gaouaou at atmel.com
Wed Mar 3 11:39:57 CET 2010

Thank you for your answers.

I am currently trying to play with the "max-size-buffer" property.

I have already try to do "sync=false" and I have exactly the same result
as setting the timestamp of ech frame to "GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE": it is
working, the file play until the end.

Actually I have the problem only if the movie is long/big enough(more
than 8 min...)