[gst-devel] How to display video frame on a specific position (x, y) of an window

Debsu debojyoti.pal at wipro.com
Fri Mar 5 06:12:55 CET 2010

Hi,

Is there any way I can mention the (x, y) co-ordinate of a Window from which
the video frame can be rendered.

I am using VideoSink element for rendering video, on which I can set the
output frame's height & width, and use Overlay to display video frame on a
specific window of size height*width. But I am unable to display the video
frame on a specific position of the Window.

Is there any way to mention i?

Regards,
Deb