[gst-devel] problem when playing an mpeg4 video

Sedji Gaouaou sedji.gaouaou at atmel.com
Fri Mar 5 09:38:37 CET 2010

Hi,
Le 3/4/2010 6:06 AM, Kapil Agrawal a écrit :
> Is your problem still valid for small .avi files. If yes try large
> .mov/.mp4 files using qtdemux ?

I didn't tried .mov/.mp4 files, but I have try to use another renderer.
Instead of using ximagesink I have tried fbdevsink, and it is working!!I
can play a "long" avi file with this command line:

gst-launch filesrc location= mnt/video/AVI/MPEG4/Seinfel
d_timestamp.avi ! avidemux name=demux demux.video_00 ! queue ! x170
output=RGB16 inbuf-thresh=0000 output_width=480 output_height=240 !
fbdevsink

So basicly I would like to know what can go wrong in ximagesink? Maybe
my system is to slow to run the X11 needed? I have an ARM926 running at
400MHz.

Regards,
Sedji