[gst-devel] How to display video frame on a specific position (x, y) of an window

Alex Ugarte augarte at vicomtech.org
Fri Mar 5 13:44:15 CET 2010

Maybe with the videobox?? The video will be rendered in the whole window,
but some parts of it would be transparent.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 7:11 AM, Debsu <debojyoti.pal at wipro.com> wrote:

>  Thanks for this solution approach.
>

> But my case is little different, the window handle will be passed by
> another application, and also the location and size would be passed, and my
> player would have to render within that space starting from the location
> passed by that application.
>

>  ------------------------------

Álex Ugarte Iñiguez de Heredia
Investigador / Researcher
TV Digital y Servicios Multimedia / Digital TV and Multimedia Services

Vicomtech - Visual Interaction Communication Technologies
Mikeletegi Pasealekua, 57 - Parque Tecnológico
20009 Donostia - San Sebastián - Spain
Tel: +[34] 943 30 92 30
Fax: +[34] 943 30 93 93
e-mail: augarte at vicomtech.org