[gst-devel] v4l2sink plugin erroneously submitting the same buffer again

Rob Clark rob at ti.com
Tue Mar 9 15:11:26 CET 2010

On Mar 9, 2010, at 3:47 AM, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:

> Next question to v4l2sink: I observe, that the buffer queue in my driver
> gets drained permanently. I.e., no new buffers get queued until all of the
> existing ones are returned to the user. Is it a (gstreamer) design flaw or
> just a lack of performance?

hmm, as a sanity check, make clean in v4l2 directory.  A new field was added in GstV4l2Sink which controls when buffers get dequeued.. and some corruption because something wasn't recompiled could, I suppose, cause strange problems like this.

But if that isn't the issue, then please send a log.

BR,
-R