[gst-devel] mpeg audio version 2.5 sample files

Tue Mar 9 18:26:37 CET 2010

Hi,
I have been testing an mpeg 1 audio decoder that supports
mpegaudioversion 1, 2 and 2.5.
However, i haven't been able to find any mpegaudioversion 2.5 sample
files so far. I tried installing all sorts of applications to
transcode audio to this particular format, but so far i haven't been
able to find any. lame does not allow me to specify this setting, and
as it turns out most of the applications out there use the lame
encoder internally (thats supposed to be a good thing :)).

Does anybody know where i could find a tool that would allow be to
transcode to the said format, or maybe point me to some location where
i could find such test samples.

Thanks and Regards
~Sameer