[gst-devel] Is there any sample player written in Qt, which use gst directly instead of phoon?

Zhao, Halley halley.zhao at intel.com
Wed Mar 10 04:29:27 CET 2010

Thanks you all.

Refer to Tom's player, I have created one and make that run.
And I found that .winId() of a QWidget will change after it was added to a layout.

My simple player with some hw codecs works on a platform, but still has some issues on another one. After receive 'prepare-xwindow-id' and call _set_xwindow_id(), the app lose response. I will look more detail of it.