[gst-devel] Problems with h264

Martin martin.secundario at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 12 00:25:17 CET 2010

Hi,

After upgrading my gstreamer to the last source version (on a Debian
Squeeze with h264 from debian Multimedia) I'm having problems to send
streams H264/AAC to Wowza.

The quality fine but I'm getting lot of buffering.

I'm wondering if this problem is related to the fact that the
"profile-level-id" parameter on the caps is not there anymore.

I'm also finding that the H264 streams is very dependable on the version
of the h264 which I'm using. Is there an specific version that you know
works perfectly with gstreamer?

Thank you.