[gst-devel] issues with mpeg{ts,ps} demux

Arne Caspari arne at unicap-imaging.org
Sun Mar 14 15:54:11 CET 2010

Hello,

I believe the issue comes up when there is an Audio/Video delay of more
than 1 second.

I had this issue also with some certain video streams. My explanation
was that the default queue size is 1 second and when there is a delay
between the audio and video data of more than one second, the video
queue overruns and blocks the demuxer.

/Arne