[gst-devel] What could cause the error in xvimagesink (XGetWindowAttributes): X Error of failed request?

yiliang yiliangb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 01:42:27 CET 2010

Hi,

I come back to this question again. Now gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id is
guarded according to some friends' suggestions. However, I still ran into
the same problem, but much less frequent. Is there anything else I should
do?

    gdk_threads_enter();
    gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id(GST_X_OVERLAY(m_sinkPreview), winId);
    gdk_threads_leave();

Thanks,
Yiliang