[gst-devel] g_main_loop_run question.

Laszlo Pandy laszlok2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 17:17:53 CET 2010

If you already have your own loop running, just periodically check
gst_bus_have_pending () and call gst_bus_pop () to get the message.
Then you don't have to use signals.

Otherwise, use g_main_context_iteration() too see if there is an event
on the gobject main loop:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/unstable/glib-The-Main-Event-Loop.html#g-main-context-iteration