[gst-devel] How to get the metadata from Shoutcast radio station through Playbin

Debsu debojyoti.pal at wipro.com
Tue Mar 23 06:34:14 CET 2010

Hi,

Currently I am playing Shoutcast radio station through Playbin. In my
applciation I am giving the station URL to Playbin, and it is able to play
the streaming. I want to get the Metadata i.e. genre name asynchronously,
means if there is a song change in the radio station, I would have to be
informed by the song title.

Could you please tell me how to do that?

Regards,
Deb