[gst-devel] How to convet raw h264 file to rtp ts stream?

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Mon Mar 29 15:00:03 CEST 2010

It seems that you don't have any element providing a clock so the pipeline
will run as fast as possible, at least this happened when i had a similar
problem. Your problem seems to be a little different since the timestamps
are all the same, i would try to see if there is not missing some other
parser or muxer on your pipeline (the one that would do the timestamping and
provide a clock).

Maybe the clock documentation helps you:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/manual/html/chapter-clocks.html

cheers,
Katcipis