[gst-devel] IXMF, GSoC

André Dieb andre.dieb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 04:13:17 CEST 2010

Hello,

My name is André Dieb and I'm a student interested on the iXMF project idea
for GSoC. I've already talked a bit with Uraeus and thiagoss about it and
I'd like to ask for your opinion regarding the idea.

I've read the IXMF spec draft and the overview documents about XMF (as IXMF
is a XMF file type) and I was wondering if anyone already studied or
currently works with it. What are your thoughts regarding interactivity and
scripting (the engine - IXE) that iXMF requires?

Best regards.