[gst-devel] GList of features from a given GStreamer plugin??

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 15:20:34 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-30 at 09:03 -0400, Greg Wunder wrote:

> In your example, how do I fill the "plugin" variable in
> "gst_plugin_get_name (plugin)"?

Oh, I assumed you had a GstPlugin * already (from e.g.
gst_default_registry_get_plugin_list()). If you just have a plugin name,
then you can do:

GstRegistry *registry;

registry = gst_registry_get_default ();

features = gst_registry_get_feature_list_by_plugin (registry,
     plugin_name);

directly of course (if that's also not what you're after, then you need
to explain a bit more what you want to do exactly).

Cheers
 -Tim