[gst-devel] regarding message "WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0: Internal GStreamer error: clock problem"

Malayan kalrayar kalrayar at gmail.com
Wed May 5 06:56:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to play some flash video files (flv) downloaded from Youtube.

*STEP1 ::*

with below pipeline, audio/video decode and presentations are proper,

gst-launch-0.10 -v -v filesrc location=$PWD/sachin.flv ! typefind ! flvdemux
name=demuxer demuxer. ! queue ! ffdec_flv ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink
demuxer. ! queue ! mad ! autoaudiosink

but I am getting below warning message while playing the stream.

*New clock: GstAudioSinkClock*
*WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0: Internal GStreamer error:
clock problem.  Please file a bug at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer.*
*Additional debug info:*
*gstbin.c(2311): gst_bin_do_latency_func (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0:*
*Failed to configure latency of 0:00:00.000000000*

*STEP2 ::*

with below pipeline, audio/video decode and presentations are proper,

gst-launch-0.10 -v -v playbin uri=file://$PWD/sachin.flv

but I don't see any warning messages now.

*Pipeline is PREROLLED ...*
*Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...*
*New clock: GstPulseSinkClock*
*/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstBin:abin/GstAutoAudioSink:audiosink/GstPulseSink:audiosink-actual-sink-pulse:
volume = 1.000000*
*/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstBin:abin/GstAutoAudioSink:audiosink/GstPulseSink:audiosink-actual-sink-pulse:
mute = FALSE*

Can any body help me, to understand this warning message, and correct the
PIPELINE mentioned in STEP1.

I tried with almost ten different flv files from Youtube, using PIPELINE
mentioned in STEP1,
I am consistently getting the warning message for all files.

Thanks and Regards,
Ra