[gst-devel] drawing element?

Kocsis Tibor ikt011 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 08:35:12 CEST 2010

Thanks Oliver, I looked into the code, it will be useful. Maybe we
will create a gstreamer element based on that.

Just for the record here is an example pipeline how to draw a
rectangle with user defined dimension on a camera live view:

gst-launch -v  multifilesrc location=bg.png ! image/png,
framerate=25/1 ! pngdec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! alpha ! videoscale !
video/x-raw-yuv,width=320, height=240 ! videobox top=-80 left=-100
border-alpha=0 alpha=0.5 ! videocrop bottom=180 right=200 ! videomixer
name=mix ! ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink    rtspsrc
location="rtsp://.../axis-media/media.amp?videocodec=h264&clock=1&resolution=320x240"
! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! ffdec_h264 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! alpha !
mix.