[gst-devel] Create video stream on QT widget

SimbadSubZero asaf.itach13 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:03:10 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I have gstreamer plugin for video. The plugin is played video OK on LCD but
I would like to play on QT widget.
I know that I need to add  X interface to the plugin I had look at plugin
document but I need example how to add that maybe someone have this kind of
example.
In addition I didn't see ximagesink on plugin for use
gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id (GST_X_OVERLAY (ximagesink), winId);
I had different plugin call gst-sh-mobile-sink but when I try it on
gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id  I got an error which call that "could cats
from  gst-sh-mobile-sink to ximagesink.

Please help me

Regards,
Simbad