[gst-devel] RTSP Seek and DVB subtitles

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Thu May 13 18:24:47 CEST 2010

> Regarding dvb subtitles, there is a little bit of work going on. One
> with gst-teletext to grab subtitles from teletext and another with
> image subtitles.

I've got a working implementation that I am willing to share if ppl are
interested.

You can use pango to get an approximate of a full TT page or just get
the subs (page) in text format.

Tested on a number of DVB-S streams with good result.

--
  greetz, marc
After an instrument has been assembled, extra components will be found