[gst-devel] gst-ffmpeg : Add HINT/TIMECODE track to the mov file

Irfan Shaikh irfanshaikh at tataelxsi.co.in
Sat May 15 10:08:38 CEST 2010

Hi All,

       I am working on an assignment to add HINT/TIMECODE track to the mov file generated by gst ffmpeg muxer.

I have added HINT track in moov header refering to a sample file with hint track.

But i am confused how do i add hint to mdat. Do i need to modify the mov_write_packet so that i have 2 instances of mdat

1) mdat (actual data 'vide')
2) mdat (hint 'hint')

If any one has worked on similar assignment  can share there experiences.

Regards
Irfan