[gst-devel] Bus messages are not received on windows

bparker cbparker at gmail.com
Mon May 17 15:12:15 CEST 2010

I'm using the latest winbuilds (0.10.6) with python bindings, and I'm having
problems getting any messages to appear from the bus (EOS etc.). I'm
connecting to the bus with: bus.connect("message", self.on_message) but the
method on_message is never called. The same app/code works just fine in
Ubuntu Linux however. I've tried XP and Win7, both 32 and 64bit, and neither
seem to receive any messages from the bus.

Any ideas?

Thanks!