[gst-devel] decode RTP from file

Le-bol at gmx.de Le-bol at gmx.de
Wed May 19 20:55:28 CEST 2010

Hello user,

i want to create an application for decoding RTP-packets who are stored in the rtpdump file format. The application should detect the used codec and convert all frames to an audio-file, maybe wav. It should also detect Comfort Noise and generate DTMF tones.
I'm new in this list and don't know the gstreamer very well, but i think it is possible. Can anybody tell me which elements i will need in the pipeline for that and wether it is possible.

Thank you for your help.
greets
Paul