[gst-devel] Delay in playing IP camera's RTSP stream

kmailsbharat bharatkmails at gmail.com
Tue May 18 16:51:22 CEST 2010

Hi
I am having same problem. my command pipeline is as follows,
gst-launch rtspsrc location=rtsp://158.67.23.56/camera1 latency=0 !
rtpmp4vdepay ! ffdec_mpeg4 lowres=1 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! fbdevsink
device=/dev/fb0

I am using ffmpeg decoders. problem i am facing is after some time there is
a lag in the rendering. I am not getting live camera feed. i am getting
after some time and this time keeps on increasing as time progresses.
Camera steream is getting queued up.

Camera conf : resolution is 640x480, 30FPS bitrate is 3000 kbits/sec.
How can i remove this lag and get the video live.

Thanks
Bk