[gst-devel] New winbuilds version only plays .ts videos

bparker cbparker at gmail.com
Sun May 23 05:30:31 CEST 2010

Still not having any luck getting mpeg4 files to play correctly. Using
gst-launch they do play, but with pygst they do not. The same code plays
non-mpeg4 files, and there is nothing I'm doing in the code that would
prevent it from being played, as I'm just using playbin and audio/video
sinks are auto. This worked fine in 0.10.5.1 but upgrading to 0.10.6 broke
it for some reason.

Any ideas?