[gst-devel] Input source in a loop?

Pedro Lamarão pedro.silva at tqtvd.com
Mon May 24 16:15:07 CEST 2010

My team is developing digital TV middleware and we frequently use
samples transport streams for testing.

We have recently begun considering GStreamer in order to simulate a
broadcaster transmiting sample streams into our middleware.

One of our requirements is that whatever stream source we use must
continuously broadcast the sample stream, in a looping or circular way.

We have not been able to reuse the filesrc in this manner? Is there a
reusable component that meets this requirement?

We understand that one alternative is to modify the filesrc or code our
own, of course.

--
Pedro Lamarão
Software Engineer