[gst-devel] Blackmagic Gstreamer Source Plugin

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Tue May 25 12:24:39 CEST 2010

Hi all,

   Its a pleasure for me to declare availability of a Blackmagic gstreamer
   source plugin, that can read uncompressed HD video from Blackmagic cards
   www.blackmagic-design. <goog_1063295840>com/products/intensity </>.
Infact by some
   customization we can support any Decklink based cards.
   Now you can enjoy the power and quality of Blackmagic cards on linux via
any
   gstreamer application.
   Please visit www.mediamagictechnologies.
<goog_1063295836>com/products</>.html
or contact me
   for more information.

   About Media-Magic:
   ---------------
   Media-Magic Technologies <http://www.mediamagictechnologies.com> (
www.mediamagictechnologies. <goog_1063295843>com </>), is a technology
   driven company with strong focus in Multimedia domain. Our main
competency
   lies in carrying out multimedia & streaming activities on Linux based
   platforms and we take pride in providing value for our customers. The
   company has been able to achieve significant progress in areas such as
   Gstreamer, FFmpeg, Audio/ Video codec, Streaming (rtsp, rtmp), embedded
   development and Integration into various applications etc.

   Looking forward for your support.

   Thanks
   Regards
   Kapil