[gst-devel] Memory usage is increasing Gstreamer testing

Parveen Kumar Jain parveen.jain at one97.net
Mon Nov 1 07:18:32 CET 2010

Hi Marco/All,
  Actually I create fixed no. of pipelines(around 60 pipelines) initially
and don't create any pipeline after this and reuse only those in my
successive calls.Similarly I do it with my own threads(as stated in my
previous mail).
  So I see no reason for increasing the no. of threads or no. of video
pipelines because of my application.

Just a quick question,Has anybody tried to use Gsteramer for bulk video
calls(only H263 and G711A as codec).

Best Regards,
Parveen Jain