[gst-devel] rx-pipeline

Marco Ballesio gibrovacco at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 14:30:55 CET 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Michael Trimarchi <
michael at panicking.kicks-ass.org> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have created an rx-pipeline. The socket is allocated before and is
> assigned to the udpsrc

..snip..

I starts to receive packet and then stop.

> udpsrc = gst_element_factory_make ("udpsrc", "udpsrc0");
> assert (udpsrc != NULL);
>
> g_object_set(G_OBJECT(self->sm_udpsrc),
>              "caps", caps,
>              "sockfd", sock,
>              "port", port,
>              NULL);
>
> Then it's connected to a depayloader element a decelement and audiosink
> element.
>
> There are no ERROR message in the log and seems that it stucks. Any idea?

run the pipeline with gdb and get a bt for where it gets stuck.
Alternatively, enable core dumps, send a SIGABRT and check the backtrace
with gdb (may you can attach it to pastebin and post a link here).

Regards