[gst-devel] gst_element_query_position worked abnormally

danny tornadory at 163.com
Tue Nov 9 11:01:27 CET 2010

Hi all,

We found a bug that the totem player will stop after a while if we set the play mode as repeat to make it could long run.

After checking the issue, I found that sometimes after call gst_element_query_position(playbin, &fmt, &pos), the value of pos is always one, the the program enter a such a endless loop and could not play.

Could any one tell me that which situation could cause the gst_element_query_position() always return one position.

Thanks in advance.

--

 Best Regards,