[gst-devel] Where to find the gstreamer debug log file?

ray ray_cheng at compalcomm.com
Wed Nov 10 11:28:54 CET 2010

I have set the environment variable GST_DEBUG=4 but I can't find the log file
for gstreamer.
If I play an audio sample file by gst-launch, the debug log will be printed
on terminal screen, but if I play an audio with an console UI application
using gstreamer API, how can I get the log message?
Where is the log file saved to? Or I can set the save path for it?

thanks